Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
This “Device Information” does not contain and information that can identify you personally. It is used only to deliver the best experience possible of the website, including any settings you may have selected.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Sharing your personal information
We do not share any personally identifiable data with any third parties.
We do use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. We have configured Google Analytics to not record any personal customer data. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Contact form details are not stored anywhere on the Site.
Finally, we will share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations only when legally required.
The Site uses several cookies to allow it to function better. These cookies are:
- getgoodmusic.net – Used to determine if you’ve logged into the site, and if so when. No personal data is associated to this.
- Google Analytics – Used by Google to track visitors throughout the site to allow us to better understand what content visitors look at, and for how long. It is not possible to identify personal information using this cookie.
- PHPSESSID – Used by the PHP web technology to store unique session information about a visitor. No personal data is associated to this unique ID.
We do not store any personally identifiable details about visitors on the website. All stored data is anonymous.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions please contact me.